Dreamstyle Remodeling is a recognized leader in the home improvement industry and the largest home remodeling company in the nation. We are currently looking to add an Accountant to our growing accounting department. The ideal candidate for this new position should have 3+ years of accounting experience in a high volume corporate professional setting and have strong attention to detail with the ability to think critically and resolve paperwork issues.
- Prepare and examine accounting records, financial statements, taxes, and other financial reports
- Develop and analyze reporting for business operations and budgets
- Perform audits, ensuring adherence to standard requirements
- Create new processes to improve financial efficiency
- Report analysis and findings to management team
- Bank reconciliations
- CRS-1 and Worker Comp filings
- Journal Entries
- Job cost analysis and reporting
- Assist with month end close
- Account analysis and reconciliation
- Assist with other accounting activities
- Previous experience in accounting
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Experience with current computer accounting programs and reporting tools
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Bachelor's degree in accounting preferred
Excellent Compensation and benefits.
Opportunity for advancement.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: ACNM