Accounts Receivable Specialist
The combination of quality products, skilled professionals, and exceptional service make Dreamstyle Remodeling the best home contractor in the Southwest U.S.
Since our founding in 1989 we’ve helped more than 60,000 homeowners add value to their property and enrich their lives by making their homes more beautiful, more comfortable, and more energy efficient. Our customers trust us with their most valuable asset – their home – because they know they can count on Dreamstyle Remodeling to deliver a wonderful home improvement experience from start to finish. And they know we’ll be there to back up our work.
Dreamstyle Remodeling is a recognized leader in the home improvement industry and the largest home remodeling company in the nation. We are currently looking to add an Accounts Receivable Specialist for our growing accounting department. The ideal candidate for this new position should have 3+ years of experience in a professional setting and have strong attention to detail with the ability to think critically and resolve paperwork issues.
- Perform accounting and clerical tasks related to the efficient maintenance and processing of accounts receivable transactions.
- Communicate effectively with customers regarding payment and invoicing.
- Communicate with other Dreamstyle departments about payment status and job status
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately.
- Flexibility to work outside normal work hours, as required.
- Other functions may be assigned.
- Experience with processing high volume of transactions
- Strong attention to detail and critical thinking skills is a must.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills are required.
- Proactively address issues or opportunities with little to no supervision.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks to meet competing deadlines.
- Ability to apply accounting and mathematical principles to work as needed.
- Windows/Microsoft Office product knowledge required; strong Excel knowledge preferred.
- Data Entry experience strongly preferred.
- Must pass background check and provide professional work references
**2018 Albuquerque Business First Top Workplaces For Young Professionals**
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: ARNM