Administrative & Personal Assistant - Legal Department
Exciting opportunity to join an industry leader with a strong positive reputation among its customers, employees, industry and community. If you are looking to join a stable, large, successful and rapidly growing company, we just might be the right fit! We seek motivated individuals for our roles who have an interest in both contributing to growing the company as well as their personal careers. We provide competitive compensation, full benefits, professional advancement opportunities.
Currently we have an opening for an administrative & personal assistant to join our legal department supporting the legal assistants and attorneys . This is a very busy position, in a fast paced office requiring strong administrative skills, the ability to handle multiple priorities and projects simultaneously.
General office administrative duties including but not limited to:
- Organize and schedule meetings
- Conduct research and file
- Prepare materials for mailing
- Maintain calendars and make travel arrangements
- Take care of personal arrangements and errands for lead counsel
- Answer phone calls, take notes/messages, and redirect calls when appropriate
- Minimum of 3 years administrative experience
- Highly organized
- Strong computer skills including MS Office with emphasis on Excel, ability to maintain databases
- Ability to conduct in-depth research and compile reports
- Reliable with strong work ethics
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Verifiable employer references
- Pass a background check
The combination of quality products, skilled professionals, and exceptional service make Dreamstyle Remodeling the best home contractor in the Southwest U.S. and the largest full service remodeling company in the nation (Ranked by sales - Remodeling Magazine 2018, 2019, &2020). Since our founding in 1989 we’ve helped more than 70,000 homeowners add value to their property and enrich their lives by making their homes more beautiful, more comfortable, and more energy efficient.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: AALD