Administrative Assistant & Receptionist
Dreamstyle Remodeling – America’s #1 Remodeler (Ranked by sales - Remodeling Magazine 2018, 2019 & 2020)
Our growth has our staff members being promoted and moving into new roles which has created an outstanding opportunity for an experienced administrative assistant professional!
Since our founding in 1989 we’ve helped more than 125,000 homeowners add value to their property and enrich their lives by making their homes more beautiful, more comfortable, and more energy efficient. Our customers trust us with their most valuable asset – their home – because they know they can count on Dreamstyle Remodeling to deliver a wonderful home improvement experience from start to finish. And they know we’ll be there to back up our work.
Dreamstyle Remodeling’s success can be attributed to our top-to-bottom commitment to quality products and quality workmanship. Our staff is highly skilled and experienced, yet continue to train and learn to become even better. We only work with the finest, brand name products and materials we know will deliver the value and performance customers expect and deserve.
We are currently looking for a highly skilled Administrative Assistant with excellent customer service skills for our Administration and Operations building.
- Responsible for making sure our employees and customers are taken care of effectively.
- Data entry
- Inbound/outbound calls
- Administrative projects for production areas
- Greeting visitors at the front desk
- Assist with communication of behalf of the company
- Complete necessary paperwork
- Deliver superior customer service
- Provide excellent levels of customer service to internal and external customers
- Assist developing and managing new company incentives
- Coordinate site check, installation and scheduling
The key traits that make people successful in our company are a strong work ethic, the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and excellent customer service skills. We are proud of our company environment where team members receive positive feedback, positive energy, and a place to personally grow.
- Excellent computer skills, MS Office/Excel
- Strong work ethic
- Desire for advancement
- Sharp attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Effective customer service skills
- Pass background check
- A great work environment
- Bi-Weekly pay
- Career growth and advancement opportunities
Please apply online.
We look forward to talking to you soon.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: AAMNM