Dreamstyle Remodeling – America’s #1 Remodeler (Ranked by sales - Remodeling Magazine 2018, 2019 & 2020)
Our growth has created an outstanding opportunity for an experienced administrative assistant.
Since our founding in 1989 we’ve helped more than 125,000 homeowners add value to their property and enrich their lives by making their homes more beautiful, more comfortable, and more energy efficient. Our customers trust us with their most valuable asset – their home – because they know they can count on Dreamstyle Remodeling to deliver a wonderful home improvement experience from start to finish. And they know we’ll be there to back up our work.
We are currently looking for an Administrative Assistant with excellent customer service skills for our legal department.
- Data entry
- Answering Inbound and placing outbound calls
- Provide basic administrative support
- Maintain files
- Produce copies/files for legal staff
- Maintain accurate filing
- Update and maintain calendars
The key traits that make people successful in our company are a strong work ethic, the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and excellent customer service skills.
- Office administrative skills
- Strong computer skills
- Experience utilizing MS Office/Excel
- Strong work ethic
- Sharp attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High School diploma/GED or higher level of education
- Pass background check
Full time position with competitive wage and full benefits available.
Please apply online
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: AALD