Dreamstyle Remodeling, the nation's number one home remodeling company continues to grow in California. Our growth has created an excellent opportunity for an experienced, skilled and successful Administrative Assistant in our Los Angeles area location.
We seek motivated individuals for our roles that have an interest in both contributing to growing the company as well as their personal careers as our growth facilitates a number of advancement opportunities. We provide highly competitive compensation, full benefits, professional development and advancement opportunities.
This is a full time position providing administrative support to the Los Angeles sales office of a large residential remodeling company. It is a busy role which requires a strong sense of organization, order and communication. For the right candidate this can be a hybrid (part remote/part in-office) position
- Strong organizational skills
- 5+ years advanced administrative experience
- Ability to manage multiple sources of data and compile reports
- Able to occasionally drive (mileage reimbursed)
- Good communications skills
- Strong mathematical skills
- Comfortable working in a team oriented environment
- Great customer service skills both internal and external
- Strong computer skills including MS Office and well developed Excel skills
- Ability to work remote with an adequate work space if exercising that option
Work references required
Great compensation DOE and full benefits available.
Equal Opportunity Employer
*Please note this is anticipated to be a hybrid position (part remote/part in-office), It will be necessary to be in the office for certain processes and cannot be a totally remote position*
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: AALA