Attorney - Temporary Project Work
Dreamstyle Remodeling, the nation's number one home remodeling company based in Albuquerque has a unique opportunity for an attorney based in Albuquerque to work with our In-house Counsel and legal assistant on a project. This person will work at our Albuquerque headquarter offices for 20-40 hours per week for 2-3 months.
Must have experience reviewing legal documents, subpoenas, motions; participating in the discovery process, working closely with litigators.
• JD degree from an accredited US law school
• At least 2-3 years experience at law firm, in-house, or both
• Ability to work effectively both independently and with the in-house team
• Basic understanding of general corporate and commercial matters, employment law background helpful and prior experience reviewing, analyzing legal documents;
• Strong organization, prioritization and time management skills.
Pay: from $50/hour
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: TAABQ