We have a unique opportunity for an attorney based in Albuquerque to work with our legal department. This person will work at our Albuquerque offices reporting to our lead In-house counsel. The department is busy with a wide variety of business law projects and are looking for an attorney that would enjoy working in a very fast paced busy office.
Will be focused on litigation, discovery, preparing pleadings and analysis, reviewing legal documents, subpoenas, motions; participating in the discovery process, working closely with litigators in a complex environment.
- JD degree from an accredited US law school
- At least 3 years experience at law firm, in-house, or both
- Ability to work effectively both independently and with the in-house team
- Basic understanding of general corporate and commercial matters, employment law background helpful and prior experience reviewing, analyzing legal documents
- Strong organization, prioritization and time management skills
- Significant experience with Word, Excel and utilizing databases.
Must be located in Albuquerque, NM area and be able to work in the legal department office located there.
Dreamstyle Remodeling is a Renovo Home Partners company that brings together leading home improvement companies from across the country and gives them the tools they need to grow within their unique markets. Built on a culture of performance and continuous improvement, we offer the best platform for our partners to thrive by providing access to peer experience and insight as well as the necessary infrastructure, processes, and tech-enabled resources.
DREAMSTYLE is an Equal Opportunity Employer | Disability and Veteran
Competitive compensation and full benefits.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: ATTYNM