Bath & Shower Installers / Helpers
Dreamstyle Remodeling Inc., the nation’s largest full service home remodeling company is looking for highly skilled bath/shower remodeling installers to work with our Bath division in Northern Arizona. The territory for this job is roughly the Flagstaff, Prescott, Sedona areas.
Our sales are growing fast and we need to add installers ASAP. Experienced tub / shower surround installers often earn six figures!
Outstanding opportunity to work with an industry leader with a strong positive reputation among its customers, employees, industry and community. If you are looking to work with a stable, large, successful and rapidly growing company, let’s talk. We are busy, growing and have consistent work.
- Strong background in carpentry, plumbing, electrical, bath/shower installation
- Own tools, truck/trailer (Requirements for lead Installers Only)
- Pass a background check
- Experience in high volume composite shower surround systems preferred
- Competitive pricing and compensation.
- Support and management tools to support your success.
- All required materials for each job.
- Field support on every job.
- Detailed job description and line out.
- “Field driven” management.
- Career growth opportunities with a solid growing industry leader.
We are still extremely busy even during the COVID 19 situation, in fact our business is growing and we are looking for the right candidate immediately.
Lead Installers typically earn $60,000-$100,000+ full benefits available
Helpers typically earn $45,000-$65,000+ full benefits available and learn to become a Lead Installer
This is a great opportunity with significant earning potential. If you are looking for a company with year round work, that values it's hard working employees reach out today for a 1 on 1 meeting.
TEXT TO APPLY: Dreamstyle to 25000
Apply online here or fill out an application at: https://www.dreamstyleremodeling.com/employment-application/
Dreamstyle Remodeling – America’s #1 Remodeler (Ranked by sales - Remodeling Magazine 2018, 2019 & 2020)
Equal Opportunity Employer