Dreamstyle Remodeling, America's number one home remodeling company, is seeking an experienced Canvassing Manager to develop and lead a small team of neighborhood appointment setters to schedule no-cost assessments. The Canvassing Manager is the key to a successful and sustainable field marketing campaign, and we are looking for a real go-getter to develop and grow this group!
Previous Canvassing Managerial experience required!
- Hire, manage, train and grow a team of canvassers
- Provide in-field coaching
- Set goals and measure team and individual performance
- Schedule in-home, assessments for Dreamstyle
- Ability to be an inspirational leader who can motivate a team to success
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ambitious, money motivated individual
- Strong, tenacious work ethic
- Canvassing / proximity marketing experience
- Management or Supervisory experience
Compensation: This position is a variable compensation position; both performance-based program with team overrides, healthy bonuses based on team production and a good salary (not a draw, a salary)! We compensate extremely well for exemplary performance.
The combination of quality products, skilled professionals, and exceptional service make Dreamstyle Remodeling the best home contractor in the Southwest U.S. and the largest home remodeling company in the nation.
Since our founding in 1989 we’ve helped more than 70,000 homeowners add value to their property and enrich their lives by making their homes more beautiful, more comfortable, and more energy efficient. Our customers trust us with their most valuable asset – their home – because they know they can count on Dreamstyle Remodeling to deliver a wonderful home improvement experience from start to finish. And they know we’ll be there to back up our work.
Pay: $40,000 to $60,000/year
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: CVMCO