Dreamstyle Remodeling is America’s #1 Remodeler 2018, 2019, & 2020 as ranked by Remodeling Magazine.
Dreamstyle Remodeling is seeking a high-energy proven canvassing manager with a verifiable record of success to manage our canvassing department.
Outstanding opportunity to join an industry leader with a strong positive reputation among its customers, employees, industry and community. If you are looking to join a stable, large, successful and rapidly growing company where you can grow with the company we just might be the right fit! We have opportunities for managers in our existing and soon to be open expansion markets so please let us know if you are open to relocation!
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Recruiting, hiring, and training of canvassing teams.
- Developing productive teams and building an outstanding culture as these teams will be the first face of our company.
- Motivating and coaching teams to reach daily and monthly goals.
- Oversee training program as well as field activity, daily role-playing, meetings, and supervising in the field.
- Execute our canvassing methodology and scripting.
- Maximize canvasser development.
- Develop a combination of strategic staffing, scheduling, planning, and training.
Must possess the following:
- Ability to be an active member of marketing leadership team.
- Ability to create and follow annual budget.
- Strong recruitment and training experience.
- Knowledge of managing canvassing team mapping, tracking and permitting.
- Ability to organize training materials, lead sheets, and call-behind-lead program
- Skills to develop advanced canvassing techniques and monitor leads.
- Availability for weekends.
- High school diploma. College degree preferred, or equivalent work experience.
- Requires 2 years of experienced canvassing management or similar non-traditional marketing experience.
- Ability to think quickly, strong verbal skills and time management skills.
- Comprehensive training and support to succeed
- Strong base salary
- Great commissions and bonuses
- True opportunity for personal career growth and advancement with a leading company
- Benefits package
Please apply online
Equal Opportunity Employer