Dreamstyle Remodeling, Inc., the nation's premier home contractor, is now hiring!
The combination of quality products, skilled professionals, and exceptional service make Dreamstyle Remodeling the best home contractor in the West U.S. and the largest home remodeler in the nation! Dreamstyle Remodeling – America’s #1 Remodeler (Ranked by sales - Remodeling Magazine 2018 & 2019)
Since our founding in 1989 we’ve helped more than 70,000 homeowners add value to their property and enrich their lives by making their homes more beautiful, more comfortable, and more energy efficient. Our customers trust us with their most valuable asset – their home – because they know they can count on Dreamstyle Remodeling to deliver a wonderful home improvement experience from start to finish. And they know we’ll be there to back up our work.
SUMMARY: Dreamstyle Remodeling, in Colorado, is currently experiencing phenomenal growth and is seeking carpenters experienced in residential remodel work, we focus primarily on bath remodels and window replacement. An ideal candidate is reliable, prompt, eager, and will possess the necessary skills/experience in one or all of these trades. Additionally, if you lack any of the necessary skills above, training will be provided for the right candidate who possesses excellent customer service skills and experience in home improvement, windows, doors, plumbing, framing, dry-walling, or cabinetry. Rough carpenters or current piece work employees are ideal candidates for our positions. Jobs range from Ft. Collins to Colorado Springs.
- Clean, professional appearance
- Must pass a background check
- Valid driver’s license with current registration and insurance
- Reliable truck (with trailer is a huge plus - lead installers only)
- Basic hand tools (i.e.: tape measure, razor, skill saw, grinder, caulk gun, etc.)
- Able to work a full week or more if work load requires
$25-$30/ Hour DOE
- Reply to this posting and attach a copy of your resume or simply write to us explaining your experience, skills, work history for one or all of the above referenced positions.
- Apply in person at:
8678 Concord Center Drive, Englewood, CO 80112
Call: (727) 776-2225
Pay: $25 to $30/hour
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: CARPCO