Legacy Design Build Remodel, a division of Dreamstyle Remodeling, Inc., the nation's premier home contractor, is now hiring!
SUMMARY: Legacy is currently experiencing significant growth and is seeking carpenters experienced in residential remodel and construction work. An ideal candidate is reliable, prompt, eager, and will possess the necessary skills/experience in residential construction trades. We look for excellent customer service skills and experience in rough carpentry, finish carpentry, residential construction, home improvement, windows, doors, plumbing, framing, dry-walling, or cabinetry.
- Must pass a background check
- Valid driver’s license with current registration and insurance
- Reliable truck (with trailer is a huge plus)
- Basic hand tools (i.e.: tape measure, razor, skill saw, grinder, caulk gun, etc.)
- Able to work a full week or more if work load requires
- 1+ years of residential job site experience with carpentry / contracting / remodeling / demolition / construction
- Must be able to lift, push pull 50 pounds
Apply on line or fill out an application at: https://www.dreamstyleremodeling.com/employment-application/
or apply in person at 7750 E Gelding Dr #4, Scottsdale, AZ 85260
The combination of quality products, skilled professionals, and exceptional service make Dreamstyle Remodeling the best home contractor in the West U.S. and the largest home remodeler in the nation! Dreamstyle Remodeling – America’s #1 Remodeler (Ranked by sales - Remodeling Magazine 2018 & 2019)
Equal Opportunity Employer
Pay: $17 to $25/hour
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: CARPLAZ