Construction / Replacement Window Install Helper
Outstanding opportunity to join Dreamstyle Remodeling the nations largest home remodeling company, an industry leader with a strong positive reputation among its customers, employees, industry and community. If you are looking a stable, large, successful and rapidly growing company with real opportunity to grow with the company we just might be the right fit! We seek motivated individuals for our roles that have an interest in both contributing to growing the company as well as their personal careers as our growth facilitates a number of personal growth and advancement opportunities. Dreamstyle Remodeling is a recognized leader in the home improvement industry and the largest full service remodeling company in the nation.
We seek motivated individuals for our roles that have an interest in both contributing to growing the company as well as their personal careers as our growth facilitates a number of advancement opportunities. We provide highly competitive compensation, full benefits, professional development and advancement opportunities.
Dreamstyle Remodeling's window division is currently seeking a replacement Window Install Helper for our Prescott Valley location.
- Assist with the installation of windows and doors
- Furnish tools, materials and supplies to other workers
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Perform routine clean up at the shop and at job
- learn about installation practices
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Have reliable transportation
- Neat professional appearance
- Previous experience in construction field
- Ability to lift and carry 75 pounds
- Familiarity with tools and window installation is a plus
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Must pass background check
Apply online (if no resume you can still apply at https://jobs.dreamstyleremodeling.com/ just tell us about your experience and work history)
Apply in person at: 2485 N Great Western Dr, Prescott Valley, AZ 86314
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: WIHNAZ