Designer Residential Remodeling Projects
Dreamstyle Remodeling – America’s #1 Remodeler (Ranked by sales - three years in a row)
Outstanding opportunity to join an industry leader with a strong positive reputation among its customers, employees, industry and community. If you are looking to join a stable, large, successful and rapidly growing company where you can contribute to unprecedented growth and success, we just might be the right fit! We seek motivated individuals for our roles who have an interest in both contributing to growing the company as well as their personal careers as our growth facilitates a number of advancement opportunities.
We attribute our consistent track record of success to our outstanding team of highly qualified, trained professionals, many of whom have received personal distinction in their areas of expertise.
We currently seek an experienced Residential Remodeling Designer to join our team.
This talented individual must be passionate about design and have experience with high-end residential projects and detailing. They must be able to effectively communicate concepts with homeowners verbally, through sketching as well as understand how things are constructed. Strong drafting skills are required. The Designer will enjoy seeing their designs take shape from inception to fully constructed remodeling projects and working closely with homeowners to get their vision built.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to communicate concepts via sketching in both plan and elevation
- Excellent organization & follow through
- Understand cost of materials, labor and timelines
- Bachelors Degree in Architecture preferred
- Strong knowledge of the construction process and methods and/or construction experience
- Teachable with a passion for design
- Highly skilled with AutoCAD, Chief Architect, or similar programs
- Solid design, layout and color skills
- 2 or more years professional residential design experience
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: RPDNM