Drafter - Residential Remodel
Dreamstyle Remodeling / Legacy Design Build Remodeling, an award-winning Phoenix-area home remodeling contractor founded in 1988, has become one of the most respected and longstanding , full-service residential remodeling companies in Arizona. Dreamstyle Remodeling is the nations largest home remodeling company having helped more than 67,000 homeowners build a dream home and protect their investment.
Since its inception, Dreamstyle and Legacy has maintained its focus on delivering the highest level of workmanship and customer satisfaction in the Valley, raising the bar for its competitors, as well as earning industry accolades for its Arizona home remodeling standards.
We attribute our consistent track record of success to our outstanding team of highly qualified, trained professionals, many of whom have received personal distinction in their areas of expertise.
We currently seek an experienced Draftsman. Must have experience in residential drafting for permits in the Scottsdale and Phoenix market.
- Develop residential remodeling construction documents for permitting and starts
- Revise architectural plans as marked and thoroughly coordinates all sheets that are affected by any changes
- Interaction with field Team Members for projects under construction
- Ensure established deadlines are met
- Facilitate problem solving with fellow Team Members
- Discuss design ideas and changes with homeowners
- Education in Architecture, Drafting, or a related field
- Experience with residential plans and construction drawings preferred
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Chief Architect software required.
- Work well under time constraints
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Service-oriented mindset with a team player attitude
- An ideal candidate will possess the following essential soft skills: excellent time and project management, highly organized, problem solving abilities, work with a sense of urgency, detail oriented, maintain project flexibility and the ability to adapt to change.
Highly competitive compensation and full benefits available.
**2018 Albuquerque Business First Top Workplaces For Young Professionals**
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: DMAZ