Dreamstyle Remodeling, Inc., the nation's premier home contractor, is now hiring!
The combination of quality products, skilled professionals, and exceptional service make Dreamstyle Remodeling the best home contractor in the Southwest U.S. and the largest home remodeler in the nation!
SUMMARY: Dreamstyle Remodeling, in Colorado, is currently experiencing phenomenal growth and if you're a skilled drywall pro and want to work alongside other proven craftsmen who emphasize safety, productivity and superior craftsmanship, this might be the fit for you!
This all remodeling work, not new construction, must be able to expertly match finish and textures.
- Apply drywall to walls or ceilings.
- Fasten drywall panels to the inside framework of building.
- Prepare panels for painting by taping or finishing joints.
- Smooth out imperfections.
- Read blueprints and designs.
- Measure, cut, fit, and fasten panels.
- Prepare panels by sawing, drilling, or cutting holes in panels for electrical outlets, air-conditioning units, and plumbing.
- Screw panels to wood or metal framework.
- Fill joints in-between panels with spackle.
- Use trowels to spread spackle.
- Press paper tape into compound.
- Smooth away excess material.
- Cover nail and screw depressions with spackle.
- Apply second and third coats of compound.
- Reply to this posting and attach a copy of your resume or simply write to us explaining why we should interview you for one or all of the above referenced positions.
- Apply in person at:
8678 Concord Center Drive, Englewood, CO 80112
Call Kevin at: (727) 776-2225
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: DWCO