Estimator Residential Remodeling / Construction
Legacy Design Build Remodel a division of Dreamstyle Remodeling – America’s #1 Remodeler (Ranked by sales - Remodeling Magazine three years in a row) is experiencing significant growth and has an immediate need for an experienced residential Construction/Remodeling Estimator.
Outstanding opportunity to join an industry leader with a strong positive reputation among its customers, employees, industry and community. If you are looking to join a stable, successful and rapidly growing company where you can contribute to unprecedented growth and success, we just might be the right fit! We seek motivated individuals for our roles who have an interest in both contributing to growing the company as well as their personal careers as our growth facilitates a number of advancement opportunities.
We currently seek an experienced Construction/Remodeling Estimator to join our team.
Responsible for maintenance of the estimating database, in-house training on the system, verification of all Scopes of Work and participation in field measures, as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- 5+ years residential construction field experience.
- 3+ years residential construction estimating and purchasing experience.
- In-depth knowledge of residential remodeling processes.
- Ability to work effectively under deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize a heavy workload in a multi-task environment.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Team player and self-starter.
- Duties listed below are representative of the position. Other duties may be assigned, as appropriate.
- Review all Scopes of Work, along with drawings and photographs, to ensure compliance with building code requirements; clarity of information; consistency between area details and descriptions; and accuracy of quantities and items selected.
- Participate in in-house pre-construction (IPC) meetings with Production, Project Superintendents and Project Consultants to discuss project details, client background and prevention of future errors.
- Maintain a database of accurate, up-to-date cost and detailed construction information based upon feedback from field personnel, project consultants and trades.
- Coordinate updates with system designer.
- Provide one-on-one training and ongoing support of project consultants on Legacy's in-house estimating system to expedite their sales effectivenes
- Assist in the development and maintenance of departmental policies, procedures, forms, reports and/ or related correspondence.
- Foster effective working relationships with trades, project consultants and team members at all levels of the organization.
fill out an application at: https://www.dreamstyleremodeling.com/employment-application/
Great compensation and full benefits available
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: CRELAZ