General Manager - Residential Remodeling
Dreamstyle Remodeling, the nation's number one home remodeling company is excited to be growing in Albuquerque and has created an outstanding opportunity for an experienced and successful home remodeling General Manager for our Design Build division located in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
We seek motivated individuals for our roles that have an interest in both contributing to growing the company as well as their personal careers as our extensive growth facilitates a number of advancement opportunities. We provide highly competitive compensation, full benefits, professional development and advancement opportunities.
The role of GM is to oversee and lead the entire operation, which includes all personnel within their division, with respect to both project installation and sales personnel. This includes, but is not limited to, daily accounting operations, customer relations, job costing reviews, subcontractor relations, all HOA & permit process relations, forecasting & budgeting, and other operations as defined by the Company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead, motivate, manage, direct, and train employees
- Maintain staffing for the entire operation according to budget
- Coordinate sales manager’s efforts and lead process, and steer the sales process
- Develop an extensive working knowledge of current and future projects, including scope, design, estimating, and purchasing
- Analyze completed jobs to better understand gross profit and drive higher profits on future jobs
- Direct all phases of projects in process to include engineering & permits, HOAs, construction, and collection of draws & final payments
- Regularly review/visit jobs in process to ensure timeliness and quality of workmanship
- Manage escalated homeowner concerns and collection issues
- Utilize CRM to monitor project timelines
- Ensure a safe work environment
- Provide weekly performance reports to the President and other appropriate corporate management such as key indicators in sales, collections, anticipated collections, job status, dispositions and schedules
- Coordinate interdepartmental communications to improve production and customer satisfaction
- Delegate appropriate duties to direct reports and follow-up where necessary
- 5+ years of experience in the residential construction industry (remodeling experience a plus)
- BS degree in Business Management or other related discipline preferred
- Strong leadership capabilities and ability to coach and motivate team
- Works well in a fast-paced environment, where a sense of urgency is required
- Be familiar with the various municipalities and their zoning & permit processes
- Knowledge of construction materials and specifications
- Understand how to create, interpret and explain sales contracts
- Able to apply common construction processes and “best practices”
- Must have driver’s license
Compensation & Benefits
Our compensation plans reward solid performance with a strong base rate and the opportunity for significant performance bonuses. In addition, we offer a full complement of employee benefits including health, dental, vision, life, 401k, and more! Relocation for the right candidate.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: GMDBNM