Human Resources Director
Dreamstyle Remodeling, the nation's number one home remodeling company has a great opportunity for an experienced and successful HR professional. The combination of quality products, skilled professionals, and exceptional service make Dreamstyle Remodeling the best home contractor in the West U.S. and the largest full service remodeling company in the USA.
We seek motivated individuals for our roles that have an interest in both contributing to growing the company as well as their personal careers as our growth facilitates a number of advancement opportunities. We provide highly competitive compensation, full benefits, professional development and advancement opportunities.
Since our founding in 1989 we’ve helped more than 67,000 homeowners add value to their property and enrich their lives by making their homes more beautiful, more comfortable, and more energy efficient. Our customers trust us with their most valuable asset – their home – because they know they can count on Dreamstyle Remodeling to deliver a wonderful home improvement experience from start to finish. And they know we’ll be there to back up our work.
Dreamstyle Remodeling’s success can be attributed to our top-to-bottom commitment to quality products and quality workmanship. Our staff is highly skilled and experienced, yet continue to train and learn to become even better. We only work with the finest, brand name products and materials we know will deliver the value and performance customers expect and deserve.
Dreamstyle Remodeling is seeking a HR Director to execute HR initiatives that align with the company’s values and objectives. We are seeking someone to instill and ensure a supportive, work environment, where people feel appreciated and love what they do. The ideal candidate has the ability to simultaneously operate strategically and tactically while providing hands-on support to employees at all levels.
Your primary job duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Insure that all divisions are in state and federal compliance.
- Develop and promote company culture across all segments to inspire creativity, innovation, and engagement.
- Lead company-wide Human Resources initiatives.
- Identify patterns and trends for improvement, plan and execute action plans for resolution.
- Manage the overall administration and analysis of human resources operations at all locations.
- Constantly analyze, develop and implement improved HR strategies throughout the company
- Collaborate with leaders on the development and execution of strategies relating to change management, recruiting, leadership development, employee relations and compensation.
- Coordinate and/or conduct exit interviews to determine reasons behind voluntary separations.
- Provide direction, counseling and hands-on support as needed to executive and management team on HR specific issues/problems such as Employee Relations, EEOC/Legal, Harassment, Disciplinary Counseling, and HR compliance.
- Foster and develop employee relations and conflict resolution.
- Manage performance metrics and management programs.
- Consult with legal counsel as appropriate.
- Maintain strong knowledge of current HR industry trends. Ensure compliance with current employment and labor relations legislation.
- Review and analyze the workforce to determine trends and forecast needs.
- Monitor key performance indicators.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education/experience and at least 4-5 years of experience in a strong generalist, HR Business Partner or HR Manager/Director role.
- CP, SCP, PHR, SPHR very highly desired.
- Ability to handle multiple strategic priorities while simultaneously managing day-to-day tactical details.
- Analyze situations, identify needs, and provide multiple creative solutions and follow through to completion.
- Evaluate the purpose behind best practices and procedures. Make sound judgement to do the right thing for our employees and the company.
- Be highly ethical and maintain confidentiality.
What will set you apart from other candidates:
- You have experience working in a larger organization operating in multiple states.
- You have a high level of energy and enthusiasm with a hands-on approach.
- You take ownership of a problem head on and go above and beyond to find a solution.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment.
- You have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- You have a natural ability to influence change, ideas, and tactfully navigate resistance.
- You evaluate the status quo and are constantly asking the question: how can we do better?
- You are able to balance excellent customer service with your ability to hold people and teams accountable.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: HRDNM