Installation Manager Trainee - Residential Remodeling
Dreamstyle Remodeling Inc., the nation’s largest full service home remodeling company is looking for a motivated, fun, smart, career oriented individual for our division in the Denver Metro area.
Outstanding opportunity to work with an industry leader with a strong positive reputation among its customers, employees, industry and community. If you are looking to work with a stable, large, successful and rapidly growing company, let’s talk. We are busy, growing and have decades of experience. If you are looking to develop a real career with honest growth potential this might be your opportunity!
You do not have to come from the remodeling or construction industry, your industry background really does not matter that much. What we need is someone who is trainable and enjoys learning, has solid friendly communication skills, positive attitude, is very comfortable with MS office including Excel, and has had some experience with a CRM system.
This is a significant opportunity for someone truly interested in developing a career in a growth industry and the leading company in that industry. If you are passionate about your work and want to partner with a strong company contact us today.
- Serious about your career, eager to learn and enjoy learning
- Highly organized.
- Clean background check.
- Demonstrated experience and competence with computers, MS Office, Excel, and CRM systems.
- Strong, friendly communication skills including phone, email and face to face.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Solid training with industry experts, vested in your success.
- Support and management tools to support your success.
- Growth and advancement opportunities with the industry leader.
- Competitive compansation with full benefits available.
Learn more about us at dreamstyleremodeling.com
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: PMTCO