Outstanding opportunity to join an industry leader with a strong positive reputation among its customers, employees, industry and community. We attribute our consistent track record of success to our outstanding team of highly qualified, trained professionals, many of whom have received personal distinction in their areas of expertise.
Do you enjoy and are successful at creating residential designs that impress people? Do you enjoy thinking through how a home will be lived in will allow the homeowner to realize their dream? If so, then we have a unique opportunity that might be right for you.
We specialize in designing and building modern, upscale, energy-efficient, residential kitchens, bathrooms, room additions and more. Business is great and we seek a talented Design professional to grow with us.
The successful candidate is an outgoing, high-energy, team oriented individual with an understanding of all phases of the design process, from conception to completion & celebration. You love working with people and are equally good at independent work and Team work. You are definitely detail oriented, and savor the opportunity to collaborate with others.
RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS:
- Bring your knowledge, creativity & energy to the Design process
- Provide support & administrative assistance during the design process
- Visit job sites to continuity of colors and design.
- Ensure all designs are in line with the values, mission, and strategy of the company
- Collaborate with Project Managers for Construction input & adherence to design
- Support & contribute to process of completing all interior and exterior finish selections for individual projects, including generating detailed interior elevations & specifications
- Work within the approved budget for each project
- Support & contribute to design process on Build to Suit, renovations, and all other design projects
Education & Professional Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not a deal breaker for the right person. (Interior Design or Architecture)
- 2+ years Experience designing residential kitchen, bath, additions
- Build to Suit and/or direct Client design experience
- Proven professional with strong references & portfolio
- Industry knowledge of products & materials used in residential designs (i.e.: plumbing fixtures, appliances, cabinetry, tile, lighting, etc.)
- Proficient in CAD (AutoCAD, Sketchup, Chief Architect, preferred, not required)
- Proficient in MS Office
- Passion for Design and working knowledge of Interior Design Principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication, professional etiquette
- Able to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment with a strong ability to quickly pivot
- Proactive self-starter and a Team Player that is happy to work in all phases of design
- Energetic, with a strong work ethic, self-directing, responsible and a solution seeker who works well with a Team of like-minded people
- Attention to detail is vital
Please apply online
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: IDDBNM