Dreamstyle Remodeling has a great opportunity for an IT Administrator as a result of continued growth at our corporate headquarters in Albuquerque. The combination of quality products, skilled professionals, and exceptional service make Dreamstyle Remodeling the best home contractor in the West U.S. and the leading full service remodeling company in the nation.
We seek a highly motivated, experienced, IT Administrator. The IT Administrator is accountable for ensuring continuity of computer services for computer users throughout the organization through planning, technical leadership, and project coordination. Successful candidates will have experience in related areas, and will be able to perform various leadership, administrative, technical, and support tasks demonstrating excellent customer service skills.
- Maintain organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Direct technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
- Work as part of the IT Operations team in a fast-paced environment managing and supporting Dreamstyle’s networks, cloud environments, and systems.
- Administer operational technologies such as network monitoring, EDR, backups, & DR.
- Remediation activities related to security audit findings and best practice standards
- Participate on projects of all sizes related to Dreamstyle’s IT operations and infrastructure.
- Configure and install WAN hardware, LAN equipment, and wireless solutions.
- Administer, secure, and consolidate email environments from on-prem to O365, including spam filtering and MFA.
- Provide timely, quality estimates for any potential project work
- Take ownership of communication related issues where local support cannot resolve or specialist expertise is required to ensure issues are seen through to resolution
- Assist in managing budgets for the department including forecasting
- Administer and support systems as assigned to provide appropriate documentation, cross-training, capacity management, and recommendations for future state
- Take initiative where necessary to help ensure high quality and service to our customers
- Shares best practice information with assigned providers/systems of care to strengthen quality of the network
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred
- Comprehensive understanding for all infrastructure components including but not limited to networks, servers, storage, databases, management, DR, security, and monitoring technologies
- Minimum three years of experience managing and configuring enterprise-wide network platform, LANs, WLANs, WANs, SANs, vLANs, VPNs, firewall, switches, access points, WLAN controllers, virtualization, IDS/IPS, VoIP, DHCP, DNS and routing protocol (Cisco Meraki experience a plus).
- Expertise in Active Directory / Azure AD including GPO, replication, security, MFA, and best practices
- Highly experienced with firewall deployment and administration
- Experience with public cloud providers (Azure, AWS) - both tactical and hands-on
- Experience with multiple network vendors, such as Meraki, SonicWall, Ubiquiti, HP, Cisco, and Dell are a plus.
- Possess exceptional troubleshooting skills to resolve complex technical issues
- Excellent customer service and communications skills
- Good team player and self-starter to work with minimum supervision
This is not a remote position
Dreamstyle Remodeling is a Renovo Home Partners company that brings together leading home improvement companies from across the country and gives them the tools they need to grow within their unique markets. Built on a culture of performance and continuous improvement, we offer the best platform for our partners to thrive by providing access to peer experience and insight as well as the necessary infrastructure, processes, and tech-enabled resources.
DREAMSTYLE is an Equal Opportunity Employer | Disability and Veteran
Pay: $75,000 to $85,000/year
Competitive salary and full benefits available
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: ITANM