Local Marketing Team Lead
Outstanding opportunity to join Dreamstyle Remodeling the nations largest home remodeling company, an industry leader with a strong positive reputation among its customers, employees, industry and community. If you are looking to join a stable, large, successful and rapidly growing company where you can grow with the company we just might be the right fit!
We seek motivated individuals for our roles that have an interest in both contributing to growing the company as well as their personal careers as our growth facilitates a number of personal growth and advancement opportunities. Dreamstyle Remodeling is a recognized leader in the home improvement industry and the largest full service remodeling company in the nation.
We seek a professional, bright, energetic, organized individual to assist the Proximity Marketing Manager with assembling and maintaining a successful canvassing team. Primary responsibilities include maintaining a positive atmosphere with the staff while ensuring they are following policy, procedures, strategies, scripting and protocol. The Team Lead's goal is to attract revenue opportunities while managing operational cost related to the events. The ideal candidate will be a persuasive promoter with an entrepreneurial attitude and the drive to and commitment to ensure that the events team is doing the best they can to hit goals.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Foster a culture of positive reinforcement
- Ensure that event staff is supported and motivated to reach their personal goals
- Assist with recruiting and training new staff, keeping a full team on a consistent basis
- Verify all lead sheets and giveaways are tracked and entered into the CRM
- Schedule team members
- Submit written reports on all events and staff members performance as well as weekly recaps
- Maintain a professional demeanor at all times
Qualifications & Requirements
- Persuasive promoter
- Prior experience in sales and/or promotions and events
- Strong work ethic and desire to be successful
- Strong organizational skills able to maintain records, files and track activities
- Pass a background check
- Positive energy, high enthusiasm understands how to effectively motivate people
- Self disciplined, and honest
Apply online or apply in person at 3925 N Runway Dr, Tucson, AZ 85705
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: CVTLTAZ