The nation's #1 home remodeling company based in Albuquerque is seeking a Marketing Manager. In this role you’ll lead and assist with a wide variety of marketing activities, including but not limited to: Paid marketing and media plan development, marketing campaign ideation and execution, creative brainstorming and development, budgeting, forecasting, reporting and analysis, contract negotiating, customer and competitive research and surveys, brand messaging strategy and plan execution and more.
Dreamstyle Remodeling – America’s #1 Remodeler (Ranked by sales - Remodeling Magazine 2018, 2019 & 2020) .
You’ll have frequent interaction with a variety of management and team members and have the opportunity to learn about many different aspects of the company. We’re looking for someone who is hard working, has a strong marketing skill set, dedicated, organized, and who is excited about the opportunity to work for a continuously growing organization.
- 4+ years progressive experience working in marketing, advertising, brand strategy, marketing consulting and/or similar roles
- Strong working knowledge of and abilities in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Working knowledge of web analytics platforms, understanding of paid marketing/media strategies and other marketing tech/tools you need to execute from A-Z
- Media negotiating and buying experience
- Experience working with creative, analytics, sales and more; able to work successfully with all levels of management and staff
- You are a mix of right and left brain – data-driven, but creative in interpreting what data matters, what the data means and how to use a mix of tangible insights to develop unique and powerful creative and marketing programs
- Budgeting and marketing management experience preferred
- You take your work and our mission seriously, but you don’t take yourself or your ego too seriously
- Constantly curious and looking for new insights
- Extreme focus on quality with an equal appreciation for doing things quickly
- You want to help build a major national company
- Bachelor's degree or higher preferred
- Experience with digital, print, broadcast and other traditional and non-traditional marketing
We offer highly competitive compensation and benefits and the opportunity to work in a growth organization with leading industry professionals.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: MMABQ