Non Traditional Marketing Manager
Dreamstyle Remodeling, America’s #1 Remodeler is seeking a high-energy proven canvassing manager with a proven record of success to manage our canvassing department.
Outstanding opportunity to join an industry leader with a strong positive reputation among its customers, employees, industry and community. If you are looking to join a stable, large, successful and rapidly growing company where you can grow with the company we just might be the right fit!
We seek motivated individuals for our roles that have an interest in both contributing to growing the company as well as their personal careers as our growth facilitates a number of personal growth and advancement opportunities. Dreamstyle Remodeling is a recognized leader in the home improvement industry and the largest full-service remodeling company in the nation.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Recruiting, hiring, and training of face to face sales teams.
- Developing productive teams and building an outstanding culture as these teams will be the first face of our company.
- Motivating and coaching teams to reach daily and monthly goals.
- Oversee training program as well as field activity, daily role-playing, meetings, and supervising in the field.
- Execute our canvassing methodology and scripting.
- Maximize canvasser development.
- Develop a combination of strategic staffing, scheduling, planning, and training.
Must possess the following:
- Ability to be an active member of marketing leadership team.
- Ability to create and follow annual budget.
- Knowledge of managing canvassing team mapping, tracking and permitting.
- Ability to organize training materials, lead sheets, and call-behind-lead program
- Skills to develop advanced canvassing techniques and monitor leads.
- Availability for weekends.
- High school diploma. College degree preferred, or equivalent work experience.
- Requires 2 years of experienced canvassing management or similar non-traditional marketing experience.
- Ability to think quickly, strong verbal skills and time management skills.
- Comprehensive training to succeed
- Base salary, great commissions and bonuses to earn a high income
- True opportunity for personal career growth and advancement with a leading company
- Health benefits. 401k.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: NTMCO