Outstanding opportunity to join an industry leader with a strong positive reputation among its customers, employees, industry and community. Dreamstyle Remodeling Inc., the nation’s largest full service home remodeling company is looking for a sharp strong Office Manager for our growing Phoenix Arizona branch location.
Dreamstyle Remodeling – America’s #1 Remodeler (Ranked by sales - Remodeling Magazine 2018, 2019 & 2020)
If you are looking to join a stable, successful and rapidly growing company we just might be the right fit! We seek motivated individuals for our roles that have an interest in both contributing to growing the company as well as their personal careers as our growth facilitates a number of personal growth and advancement opportunities.
Currently we need an Office Manager for a very busy office. This is a great opportunity for someone that enjoys working in a fast paced team environment.
The Office Manager will be responsible for a variety of duties including:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage office area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally and maintain professional image.
- Supervise, perform and coordinate administrative activities.
- Process all new employee paperwork and legal documentation is strict compliance with all legal requirements.
- Process payroll information for corporate accounting department.
- Supervise the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment, as well as layout, arrangement, and housekeeping of office facilities.
- Negotiate the purchase of office supplies, furniture, equipment, etc., for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions.
- Supervise the maintenance of office equipment, including copier, fax machine, etc.
- Responsible for the day-to-day facilities operations, such as distributing building access keys and back-up to security access cards, etc.
- Participate as needed in special department projects.
- Provide administrative support to the General Manager.
- Keep management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports, summarizing information, and identifying trends.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Strong computer skills including MS Office.
- Two years or more of office management.
- Highly organized, experienced working with compiling and reporting detailed information.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in accounting/bookkeeping helpful.
- Experience working with CRM and database systems.
- Pass background check, must be able to be bonded.
Great compensation and full benefits!
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: OMPHX