Project Manager - Bath Remodeling
Dreamstyle Remodeling Inc., the nation’s leading full-service home remodeling company is experiencing significant growth and is looking for a highly skilled Project (Installation) Manager to work with our Bath division in our new Lubbock/West Texas territory.
This is an outstanding opportunity to work with an industry leader with a strong positive reputation among its customers, employees, industry, and community. If you are looking to work with a stable, large, successful, and rapidly growing company, let’s talk. We are busy, growing and have excellent immediate opportunities and growth opportunities.
Primary role responsibilities include leading a team of 6-8 and managing all operational aspects of remodeling operations, post-sale to completed installation (20-30 projects per week).
- Measure, order, and schedule
- Customer communication
- Job site management
- Customer payments
- Installer recruitment
- Cost management
- Ultimately, ensuring an exceptional level of customer experience and job profitability with every installation!!
This is a great opportunity with significant earning potential for an experienced Installation Manager whose qualifications include:
- Previous remodeling project management experience
- Solid wall system shower installation experience is a must
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Highly organized problem solver
- Have a valid drivers license
- Basic computer skill
Fill out an application at: https://www.dreamstyleremodeling.com/employment-application/
Highly competitive compensation and full benefits available.
Dreamstyle Remodeling is an Equal Opportunity Employer and America’s #1 Remodeler (Ranked by sales - Remodeling Magazine three years in a row).
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: BPMLT