Project Manager Residential Kitchen & Bath Remodeling
The combination of quality products, skilled professionals, and exceptional service make Dreamstyle Remodeling the best home contractor in the Southwest U.S. and the largest full service remodeling company in the nation. We are expanding into the Lubbock / West Texas area and have a great opportunity for a highly skilled residential remodeling Project Manager. We seek motivated individuals for our roles who have an interest in both contributing to growing the company as well as their personal careers as our growth facilitates a number of advancement opportunities.
Since our founding in 1989 we’ve helped more than 67,000 homeowners add value to their property and enrich their lives by making their homes more beautiful, more comfortable, and more energy efficient. Our customers trust us with their most valuable asset – their home – because they know they can count on Dreamstyle Remodeling to deliver a wonderful home improvement experience from start to finish. And they know we’ll be there to back up our work.
Dreamstyle Remodeling’s success can be attributed to our top-to-bottom commitment to quality products and quality workmanship. Our staff is highly skilled and experienced, yet continue to train and learn to become even better. We only work with the finest, brand name products and materials we know will deliver the value and performance customers expect and deserve.
Dreamstyle Remodeling Inc. is looking for a hands on Project Manager for our Kitchen & Bath division remodel jobs for production.
Primary duties include being responsible for various construction projects as to preliminary drawings, costs estimating, permitting, customer coordination, review and analysis of sales orders to ensure proper pricing, labor and material accuracy. Handles follow-up service calls and repairs on completed previous jobs. Site checks & validation of design dimensions. Training supervising and hiring crew members.
- Must have overall residential construction knowledge with emphasis on bath & kitchen remodeling.
- Must have current or very recent two or more years managing residential construction projects.
- Must have minimum of High School diploma / GED some college strongly preferred.
- A team player with strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Possess both hands on construction and managerial skills.
- Quick learner and self-starter with excellent analytical skills and abilities.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Must be able to train at headquarters in Albuquerque.
- Pass background check.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: PMLTX