Project Manager - Residential Remodeling
Dreamstyle Remodeling Inc., the nation’s leading full-service home remodeling company is experiencing significant growth and is looking for a highly skilled Project (Installation) Manager to work with our rapidly growing Los Angeles branch location.
This is an outstanding opportunity to work with an industry leader with a strong positive reputation among its customers, employees, industry, and community. If you are looking to work with a stable, large, successful, and rapidly growing company, let’s talk. We are busy, growing and have excellent immediate opportunities and growth opportunities.
Primary role responsibilities include leading a team of 6-8 and managing all operational aspects of remodeling operations, post-sale to completed installation (20-30 projects per week).
- Measure, order, and schedule
- Customer communication
- Job site management
- Customer payments
- Installer recruitment
- Cost management
- Ultimately, ensuring an exceptional level of customer experience and job profitability with every installation!!
This is a great opportunity with significant earning potential for an experienced Installation Manager whose qualifications include:
- Previous remodeling project management experience
- Solid wall system shower installation experience
- Window/door retrofit experience
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Highly organized problem solver
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Good computer skills
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Up to $3000/month in bonuses based on installed revenue.
Call or text Trevor Bacon at 760 887 9029
Text Dreamstyle to 25000 to apply
Dreamstyle Remodeling is an Equal Opportunity Employer and America’s #1 Remodeler (Ranked by sales - Remodeling Magazine three years in a row).
Equal Opportunity Employer
Pay: from $65,000/year
Up to $3,000 a month in bonuses based on installed revenue.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: PMLAad2