Dreamstyle Remodeling Inc., the nation’s largest full-service home remodeling company is looking for a highly skilled Project (Installation) Manager to work with our Bath and Window divisions.
Dreamstyle Remodeling is an Equal Opportunity Employer and America’s #1 Remodeler (Ranked by sales - Remodeling Magazine 2018, 2019 & 2020).
Primary role responsibilities include leading a team of 6-8 and managing all operational aspects of remodeling operations, post-sale to completed installation (30-40 projects per week).
- Measure, order, and schedule
- Customer communication
- Job site management
- Customer payments
- Installer recruitment
- Cost management
- Ultimately, ensuring an exceptional level of customer experience and job profitability with every installation!!
This is a great opportunity with significant earning potential for an experienced Installation Manager whose qualifications include:
- Previous remodeling project management experience
- Window and entry door installation experience is a must, and tub to shower conversion installation experience is a bonus
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Highly organized problem solver
- Pass background check, have a valid drivers license
- Basic computer skill
This is an outstanding opportunity to work with an industry leader with a strong positive reputation among its customers, employees, industry, and community. If you are looking to work with a stable, large, successful, and rapidly growing company, let’s talk. We are busy, growing and have excellent immediate opportunities.
Fill out an application at: https://www.dreamstyleremodeling.com/employment-application/
Call (540) 376-4402
Learn more about us at www.dreamstyleremodeling.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
Pay: $75,000 to $90,000/year
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: PMCO