Dreamstyle Remodeling Inc. the nation’s largest full-service home remodeling company is looking for a highly skilled Project Manager for our Bath/Shower Division. This is an outstanding opportunity to work with an industry leader with a strong positive reputation among its customers, employees, industry, and community. If you are looking to work with a stable, large, successful, and growing company, and have the qualifications below please send your resume for immediate consideration!
Primary role responsibilities include leading a team of 6-8 installers and managing all operational aspects of remodeling operations, post-sale to completed installation (30+ projects per week).
- Measure, order, and schedule bathroom remodel projects
- Customer communication
- Job site management
- Customer payments
- Installer recruitment
- Cost management
- Ultimately, ensuring an exceptional level of customer experience and job profitability with every installation!!
This is a great opportunity with significant earning potential & bonus & benefits package for an experienced Project Manager whose qualifications include:
- Previous remodeling project management experience
- Shower/Plumbing installation experience is a bonus
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Highly organized problem solver
- Pass background check, have a valid driver's license
- Basic computer skill
Dreamstyle Remodeling is an Equal Opportunity Employer and America’s #1 Remodeler (Ranked by sales - Remodeling Magazine 2018, 2019 & 2020).
Learn more about us at www.dreamstyleremodeling.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: PMCO