Regional Events Manager
Outstanding opportunity to join an industry leader with a strong positive reputation among its customers, employees, industry and community. We are looking for a high-performing leader to grow the Denver event, home show and retail marketing department.
The Regional Events Manager is responsible for managing & participating in the wide variety of events our company hosts in specific markets. This role is an integral component of the marketing department and plays a significant role in lead generation, perception branding and reputation management. The ideal candidate has a strong background in event marketing, exceptional leadership skills, and a passion for creating impactful experiences.
As the Regional Events Manager, you will recruit, hire and train a team of field marketers to generate appointments at community events, home shows and through partnerships with local retailers for our in-home sales team. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for planning and logistical coordination of special events including but not limited to home shows, community events, fairs and trade shows, corporate events, showroom events
- Develop and deliver on revenue plan for events
- Provide follow up report on each event including key indicators like attendance, ROI, CPLI, etc.
- Create and maintain event calendars, budgets, and 3-month forecasting for future events and anticipated metrics
- Seek out new ideas and event possibilities to maximize lead generation, revenue, and branding opportunities
- Recruiting, hiring, and training of event teams.
- Developing productive teams and building an outstanding culture as these teams will be the first face of our company.
- Motivating and coaching teams to reach daily and monthly goals.
- Responsible for development and implementation of training programs for events staff
- Oversee training program as well as field activity, daily role-playing, meetings, and supervising in the field.
- 2+ years experience with event planning
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in sale management
- Degree in business, marketing, or related field strongly preferred
- Ability to travel regularly
- Flexibility/availability on weekends
- Strong understanding of marketing, sales and business process
- Strong project management, business writing, and reporting skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Solid business acumen, management, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Strong computer skills, including business intelligence and reporting software
- Effective time management, organizational, and leadership skills
- Strong recruitment and training experience.
- Strong base salary 50-55K + bonus
- Great commissions and bonus opportunities
- Benefits package
- Comprehensive training and support to succeed
- True opportunity for personal career growth and advancement with a leading company
Pay: $50,000 to $55,000/year
Base salary plus bonus and comprehensive benefits package
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: EMCO