Roofing Estimator & Quality Assurance Manager
The combination of quality products, skilled professionals, and exceptional service make Dreamstyle Remodeling the best home contractor in the West U.S. and the largest full-service remodeling company in the nation. Our growth has created an outstanding opportunity for an experienced and successful roofing professional in Albuquerque metro.
We seek motivated individuals for our roles that have an interest in both contributing to growing the company as well as their personal careers as our growth facilitates a number of advancement opportunities. We provide highly competitive compensation, full benefits, professional development and advancement opportunities.
Job Responsibilities: Prepares cost estimates by conducting accurate measurements, analyzing time, materials, unique features of each job and job requirements.
- Take field measurements, and all other documentation required to estimate job costs for projects
- Communicate and work closely with sub-contractors and home owners to ensure a high quality roof project and great experience for the home owner and a profitable project for the company
- Use estimating software to perform material, equipment & labor takeoffs
- Inspect on-going projects and communicate with install contractors regarding progress, changes, etc
- Ability to conduct quality inspections on single ply, shingle, tile and metal roof installations
- Generate reports within estimating software that provide job costing information
- Understand roofing applications and installation methods
- Follow up on completed roofing projects, arrange for additional service if needed
- Work closely with division GM and other management and staff as needed
- Strong customer service and customer communication skills.
- Bi-lingual a plus
- Roofing Project Management / Estimating: 2+ years (Required)
- Experience using estimating software
- Ability to work independently
- Lift up to 50 pounds, climb ladders
- Possess or complete an osha 10 hour certification within 30 days.
- Clean driving record and pass background check
Strong compensation and full benefits package
Apply in-person at 1460 N Renaissance Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87107
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: REQA