Roofing Installation Manager
Dreamstyle Remodeling, the nation's number one home remodeling company based in Albuquerque has an exciting new opportunity for a highly skilled Roofing Project Manager.
The combination of quality products, skilled professionals, and exceptional service make Dreamstyle Remodeling the best home contractor in the West U.S. and the largest full service remodeling company in the nation.
We seek motivated individuals for our roles that have an interest in both contributing to growing the company as well as their personal careers as our growth facilitates a number of advancement opportunities. We provide highly competitive compensation, full benefits, professional development and advancement opportunities.
Position Purpose and Objectives
The Roofing Installation Manager is responsible for recruiting and leading roofing crews to perform work safely and productively per specifications and to the standards of the company and customer, as well as:
- Provide leadership to a crew—fostering safety, teamwork and discipline—resulting in efficient and professional roofing installation
- Effectively manage recruiting, labor, materials, equipment and administrative work
Specific Duties, Functions and Responsibilities
- Recruit, supervise and lead a crew(s) to install or repair roof systems efficiently and safely
- Examine roof and penetrations to plan jobs, and strategically assign and allocate work to crew members, taking their desires, skills and temperaments into consideration
- Communicate and manage job-specific safety plans prior to the start of every job, conducting job-site audits and making alterations as conditions change
- Perform installation duties as necessary
- Meet production and quality goals
- Plan daily work goals to complete jobs on time, striking an appropriate balance between speed and quality
- Manage work flow of crew
- Ensure quality of repair or installation according to specifications and plans
- Keep projects on budget
- Solve field application problems with a minimum amount of supervision, notifying salesperson or supervisor when a specified installation is not possible
- Know when customers have communicated specific concerns or requests and make every effort to honor their instructions
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Manage job sites, equipment and materials
- Maintain a jobsite that complies with all safety guidelines
- Ensure roofs are safe and watertight at the end of each day, materials and equipment are stored safely and a fire watch is in place if necessary
- Exhibit exemplary responsiveness and personal leadership with all field and office personnel
- Supervise crew time sheets
- Record work performed daily
- Requisition materials and keep accurate materials and equipment reports
- Participate in operations and customer meetings as necessary
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Effective at recruiting and supervising roofing crews.
- Ability to identify specific types of roofing materials and implement proper installation and repair methods
- Ability to use all hand tools associated with roofing installation including simple hand tools and specific roofing related tools.
- Ability to identify safety hazards on project sites and take corrective measures to eliminate or reduce risks associated with those hazards.
- Physical ability to lift and maneuver heavy weighted objects including materials and equipment.
- Ability to work at heights as well as access heights from a ladder.
- Quality – attention to detail and quality assurance of project and crew members
- Productivity – demonstrates the ability to meet and exceed standards, works quickly and accurately
- Cost consciousness – understands budgeting and implications to jobs
- Roof system installation / repairs – the ability to execute and teach others to execute roof system installation / repair skills
Must have 5+ years professional roofing experience.
Must pass background check
Highly competitive compensation and full benefits available.
Apply online or apply in person at 1460 N Renaissance Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87107
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: RPMABQ