Roofing - Lead Installer
Dreamstyle Remodeling, the nation's number one home remodeling company based in Albuquerque has an exciting new opportunity for a highly skilled Lead Roofing Installer.
Position Purpose and Objectives
The Roofing Lead Installer is responsible for supervising and scheduling roofing crews to perform work safely and productively per specifications and to the standards of the company and customer, as well as:
- Provide leadership with regards to installation fostering safety, teamwork and high quality work with our sub contractors resulting in efficient and professional roofing installation
- Effectively manage scheduling, labor, materials, quality assurance and customer relations
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to identify specific types of roofing materials and implement proper installation and repair methods
- Ability to identify safety hazards on project sites and take corrective measures to eliminate or reduce risks associated with those hazards.
- Physical ability to lift and maneuver heavy weighted objects including materials and equipment.
- Ability to work at heights as well as access heights from a ladder.
- Quality – attention to detail and quality assurance of project and crew members
- Productivity – demonstrates the ability to meet and exceed standards, works quickly and accurately
- Cost consciousness – understands budgeting and implications to jobs
- Must have 3+ years professional roofing experience
- Must pass background check
- Expert at installing TPO roofing
- Must be able to show your single ply welding experience
- Experience in asphalt shingle and metal roof installation a plus
Highly competitive compensation and full benefits available.
Apply online (if no resume please just tell us about your experience, work history and contact information) or apply in person at 1460 N Renaissance Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87107
The combination of quality products, skilled professionals, and exceptional service make Dreamstyle Remodeling the best home contractor in the West U.S. and the largest full service remodeling company in the nation.
We seek motivated individuals for our roles that have an interest in both contributing to growing the company as well as their personal careers as our growth facilitates a number of advancement opportunities. We provide highly competitive compensation, full benefits, professional development and advancement opportunities.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: RFLIABQ