Sales Manager - Home Improvement
Dreamstyle Remodeling, the nation's number one home remodeling company is excited to be growing with our latest expansion with Pella Windows and Doors. The combination of quality products, skilled professionals, and exceptional service make Dreamstyle Remodeling the best home contractor in the West U.S. and the largest full service remodeling company in the nation. Our growth has created an outstanding opportunity for experienced and successful replacement window professionals!
We seek motivated individuals for our roles that have an interest in both contributing to growing the company as well as their personal careers as our growth facilitates a number of advancement opportunities. We provide highly competitive compensation, full benefits, professional development and advancement opportunities.
Since our founding in 1989 we’ve helped more than 67,000 homeowners add value to their property and enrich their lives by making their homes more beautiful, more comfortable, and more energy efficient. Our customers trust us with their most valuable asset – their home – because they know they can count on Dreamstyle Remodeling to deliver a wonderful home improvement experience from start to finish. And they know we’ll be there to back up our work.
Dreamstyle Remodeling’s success can be attributed to our top-to-bottom commitment to quality products and quality workmanship. Our staff is highly skilled and experienced, yet continue to train and learn to become even better. We only work with the finest, brand name products and materials we know will deliver the value and performance customers expect and deserve.
Manage the sales of company's products and services within a defined geographic region. Ensures consistent profitable growth in sales revenue through positive planning, deployment and management of sales representatives. Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short and long term sales and earnings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Train existing and new sales staff in sales and communication techniques.
- Manage and train sales staff in reporting requirements and proper documentation of sales contracts, supporting documentation and customer communications.
- Coordinate communications between construction department, administration and other departments as needed.
- Prepare timely and accurate sales reports and develop sales forecasts.
- Provide reports and sales data to division manager.
- Assist construction management and accounting in collections of customer deposits and other concerns.
- Keep informed of competitor activity.
- Ensure all sales staff adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Weekly sales meetings and training sessions, ride-alongs, sales contests development.
- Sales management experience, in-home B2C strongly preferred
- High School diploma/GED, college degree preferred
- Strong computer skills, proficient in MS Office, experienced using CRM programs
- Strong communication, leadership and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong sales closing abilities
- Successful track record of hiring, training and retaining sales staff
- Must pass background check and provide employment references
Six figure income and full benefits
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: SMGRPHX