Sales Manager - Home Improvement
Dreamstyle Remodeling – America’s #1 Remodeler (Ranked by sales - Remodeling Magazine 2018, 2019 & 2020)
Dreamstyle Remodeling, the nation's number one home remodeling company is excited to be growing in Arizona and as a result we need to find an accomplished Home Improvement Sales Manager to join the team and lead our window sales. We represent the finest brand names such as Kohler shower and bath systems, Infinity by Marvin, Pella Windows and Doors, Provia, Jacuzzi, BathWraps, and more. The combination of quality products, skilled professionals, and exceptional service make Dreamstyle Remodeling the best home contractor in the West U.S. and the largest full service remodeling company in the nation.
We seek motivated individuals for our roles that have an interest in both contributing to growing the company as well as their personal careers as our growth facilitates a number of advancement opportunities. We provide highly competitive compensation, full benefits, professional development and advancement opportunities.
Are you a sales manager that is motivated, can build motivate and continuously help improve a high performance sales staff?
Do you have a verifiable track record of sales success in the home improvement space?
Manage the sales of company's products and services within a defined geographic region. Ensures consistent profitable growth in sales revenue through positive planning, deployment and management of sales representatives. Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short and long term sales and earnings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Train existing and new sales staff in sales and communication techniques.
- Manage and train sales staff in reporting requirements and proper documentation of sales contracts, supporting documentation and customer communications.
- Coordinate communications between construction department, administration and other departments as needed.
- Prepare timely and accurate sales reports and develop sales forecasts.
- Provide reports and sales data to division manager.
- Assist construction management and accounting in collections of customer deposits and other concerns.
- Keep informed of competitor activity.
- Ensure all sales staff adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Weekly sales meetings and training sessions, ride-alongs, sales contests, development.
- Sales management experience, in-home B2C strongly preferred
- High School diploma/GED, college degree preferred
- Strong computer skills, proficient in MS Office, experienced using CRM programs
- Strong communication, leadership and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong sales closing abilities
- Successful track record of hiring, training and retaining sales staff
- Must pass background check and provide employment references
For the motivated successful Sales Manager we offer an opportunity to join an industry leader with real growth, a significant income with base salary, overrides, commissions and full benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: WSMPHX