Sales Manager - Home Remodeling
Dreamstyle Remodeling, the nation's number one home remodeling company is excited to be experiencing continued growth in Colorado and as a result we need to find an accomplished home remodeling Sales Manager to join the team and lead our sales activities in our Lubbock/West Texas territory. We represent the finest brand names in the home remodeling industry.
We seek motivated individuals for our roles that have an interest in both contributing to growing the company as well as their personal careers as our growth facilitates a number of advancement opportunities. We provide highly competitive compensation, full benefits, professional development and advancement opportunities.
Are you a sales manager that is motivated, can build motivate and continuously help improve a high-performance sales staff?
Do you have a verifiable track record of sales success in the home improvement space?
Manage the sales of residential shower and bath conversions, replacement windows and services within a defined geographic region. Ensures consistent profitable growth in sales revenue through positive planning, deployment and management of sales representatives. Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short and long term sales and earnings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Train existing and new sales staff in sales and communication techniques.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Manage and train sales staff in reporting requirements and proper documentation of sales contracts, supporting documentation and customer communications.
- Coordinate communications between construction department, administration and other departments as needed.
- Prepare timely and accurate sales reports and develop sales forecasts.
- Provide reports and sales data to division manager.
- Assist construction management and accounting in collections of customer deposits and other concerns.
- Keep informed of competitor activity.
- Ensure all sales staff adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Weekly sales meetings and training sessions, ride-alongs, sales contests, development.
- Sales management experience and success in the home improvement space, in-home B2C required
- Residential bath remodeling sales experience
- High School diploma/GED, college degree preferred
- Strong computer skills, proficient in MS Office, experienced using CRM programs
- Strong communication, leadership and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong sales closing abilities
- Successful track record of hiring, training and retaining sales staff
- Valid driver license
For the motivated successful Sales Manager we offer an opportunity to join an industry leader with real growth opportunities, a significant income with base salary, overrides, commissions and full benefits. Our managers are among the highest paid in the industry. Relocation package available.
Dreamstyle Remodeling – America’s #1 Remodeler (Ranked by sales - Remodeling Magazine three years in a row)
Equal Opportunity Employer
Pay: $180,000 to $225,000/year
Highly competitive compensation plus full benefits available
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: SMLTX