Sales Manager Kitchen Cabinets & Remodeling
The combination of quality products, skilled professionals, and exceptional service make Dreamstyle Remodeling the best home contractor in the Southwest U.S.
Since our founding in 1989 we’ve helped more than 67,000 homeowners add value to their property and enrich their lives by making their homes more beautiful, more comfortable, and more energy efficient. Our customers trust us with their most valuable asset – their home – because they know they can count on Dreamstyle Remodeling to deliver a wonderful home improvement experience from start to finish. And they know we’ll be there to back up our work.
Dreamstyle Remodeling is a recognized leader in the home improvement industry and the largest full service remodeling company in the nation. We are currently looking for a talented Sales Manager with a demonstrated record of success.
Manage the sales of company products and services within a defined geographic region. Ensure consistent sales and marketing messages are delivered across all locations. Hire, train, schedule and motivate sales staff. Ensures consistent profitable growth in sales revenue through positive planning, deployment and management of sales representatives. Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short and long term sales and earnings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Train existing and new sales staff in sales and communication techniques.
- Manage and train sales staff in reporting requirements and proper documentation of sales contracts, supporting documentation and customer communications.
- Coordinate communications between administration and other departments as needed.
- Prepare timely and accurate sales reports and develop sales forecasts.
- Keep informed of competitor activity.
- Ensure all sales staff adhere to company policies and procedures.
- 2+ years successful sales management experience, strong preference for B2C business experience
- High School diploma/GED, college degree preferred
- Strong computer skills, proficient in MS Office, experienced using CRM programs
- Strong communication, leadership and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong sales closing abilities
- Significant outside sales experience
- Successful track record of hiring, training and retaining sales staff
- Must pass background check and provide employment references
We offer lucrative compensation for the successful manager, full benefits and significant career growth opportunities with America's leading home remodeling company.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: SMKCNM