Sales Representative - Four Seasons Sunrooms
The combination of quality products, skilled professionals, and exceptional service make Dreamstyle Remodeling the best home contractor in the Southwest U.S. Our growth is creating an exceptional opportunity for an experienced successful b2c sales pro in our Four Seasons Sunroom division located in Scottsdale!
Dreamstyle Remodeling is a recognized leader in the home improvement industry, America's number one home remodeler, the largest full service remodeling company in the nation. We are currently looking for talented Sales Representatives as part of our expansion area to run pre-qualified leads in our Four Seasons Sunroom and Patio Cover division presenting and selling exceptional high quality improvements direct to homeowners. Sales Representatives will meet with homeowners, determine their needs, present our products and close the sale.
- Comprehensive sales and product training.
- Pre-qualified leads.
- Great commissions and bonuses.
- Real opportunity for a six figure income.
- Health benefits, 401k.
- Strong work ethic and discipline.
- Good Verbal and organizational skills.
- Strong desire to succeed.
- Ability to review customer needs, calculate the project cost and prepare a detailed accurate job sales packet including contract.
- Dependable transportation with ability for limited local travel.
- Pass a thorough background check.
Previous B2C home improvement, design/build, aging in place, walk in tub, mortgage, insurance or other in home sales experience will be given strong consideration.
Since our founding in 1989 we’ve helped more than 64,000 homeowners add value to their property and enrich their lives by making their homes more beautiful, more comfortable, and more energy efficient. Our customers trust us with their most valuable asset – their home – because they know they can count on Dreamstyle Remodeling to deliver a wonderful home improvement experience from start to finish. And they know we’ll be there to back up our work.
Pay: $100,000 to $250,000/year
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: SRFSPHX