Social Media Specialist
The Marketing Team at Dreamstyle is unlike any other! We are a mighty team of go-getters, and we really love what we do! You’ll find us either collaborating with one another about ongoing projects, brainstorming and working on new, big ideas for one of our marketing channels, or humming with excitement over upcoming campaigns.
The Social Media Specialist is a highly creative and motivated person who can help take our digital platform to the next level. If you are a visionary storyteller that can create visually stimulating content, can turn dull into dazzling, and are a positive, solution-driven person, we REALLY want to meet you!
- Maintains, monitors, and optimizes social medial platforms (e.g. Facebook, Indeed, Glassdoor, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Google My Business) and related marketing strategies.
- Creates wide range of digital content for social media, website, and blogs.
- Strategizes, plans, and executes digital communications and social media strategies
- Recommends ideas and plans to drive traffic to website and social platforms to increase lead generation.
- Contributes to the development, implementation, and compliance of NEWPRO language branding standards
- Responsible for the maintenance of SEO strategy and tactics, including connecting across channels.
- Performs quality control checks on all work, especially any content and messaging distributed via social channels
- Provides reports on social traffic and stays current with trends in social media, SEO, blog and digital content Helps to develop an analytical framework to track, test, and report on effectiveness.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, English, or a related field; or 2-3 years of experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills,
- Ability to relate to audiences with multiple dimensions of diversity
- Work collaboratively with peers
- Social/digital graphic design experience
- Experience implementing communications strategies as well as using data to drive content strategies.
- Knowledge of and experience using Adobe Creative Cloud software and/or Canva pro
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, with keen attention to detail
- Proficiency and comfort with technology, particularly social media (e.g. Facebook, Indeed, Glassdoor, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Google My Business) and related marketing strategies and development of web content.
- Ability to work independently on tasks and manage recurring project cycles while allowing for flexibility when needed
- 50% travel required for content creation as you visit our various branches
This is a remote position but must reside near one of our branch locations in:
- Albuquerque, NM
- Phoenix, AZ
- Tucson, AZ
- Denver, CO
- Dallas, TX
- Los Angeles, CA
- San Diego, CA
Equal Opportunity Employer
Pay: $35,000 to $38,000/year
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: SMSNM