The combination of quality products, skilled professionals, and exceptional service make Dreamstyle Remodeling the best home contractor in the Southwest U.S.
Since our founding in 1989 we’ve helped more than 60,000 homeowners add value to their property and enrich their lives by making their homes more beautiful, more comfortable, and more energy efficient. Our customers trust us with their most valuable asset – their home – because they know they can count on Dreamstyle Remodeling to deliver a wonderful home improvement experience from start to finish. And they know we’ll be there to back up our work.
Dreamstyle Remodeling is a recognized leader in the home improvement industry and the largest home remodeling company in the nation. We are currently looking to add a Staff Accountant to our growing accounting department. The ideal candidate for this new position should have 3+ years of accounting experience in a professional setting and have strong attention to detail with the ability to think critically and resolve paperwork issues.
- Prepare and examine accounting records, financial statements, taxes, and other financial reports
- Develop and analyze reporting for business operations and budgets
- Perform audits, ensuring adherence to standard requirements
- Create new processes to improve financial efficiency
- Report analysis and findings to management team
- Bank reconciliations
- CRS-1 and Worker Comp filings
- Journal Entries
- Job cost analysis and reporting
- Assist with month end close
- Account analysis and reconciliation
- Previous experience in accounting
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Experience with current computer accounting programs and reporting tools
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Bachelor's degree in accounting preferred
**2018 Albuquerque Business First Top Workplaces For Young Professionals**
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: SANM