Dreamstyle Remodeling, the nation's number one home remodeling company has a great opportunity for a Warehouse Manager in Denver. The combination of quality products, skilled professionals, and exceptional service make Dreamstyle Remodeling the best home contractor in the West U.S. and the largest full service remodeling company in the nation. Our growth has created an outstanding opportunity for an experienced warehouse manager with strong inventory management abilities.
We seek motivated individuals for our roles that have an interest in both contributing to growing the company as well as their personal careers as our growth facilitates a number of advancement opportunities. We provide competitive compensation, full benefits, professional development and advancement opportunities.
Manages the company's warehouse, product inventory, and tool inventory
- Assists with the organization and maintenance of the company's warehouses. Helps keep a constant eye on product inventory so that the company always has the products it needs, where needed, for scheduled jobs.
- Assists with the warehouse organization and maintenance.
- Conduct twice weekly inventory counts and related reports.
- Helps production crews by coordinating delivery of products and tools to job sites as needed.
- Regular, reliable on-site attendance.
- Knowledge of inventory and warehouse practices.
- Knowledge of best practices in warehousing.
- Adaptability Integrity Teamwork
- Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 75 pounds of force frequently
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- 2+ years of experience in warehousing
- Valid drivers license
- Complete a background check
Great base wage, bonus and full benefits available
Dreamstyle Remodeling’s success can be attributed to our top-to-bottom commitment to quality products and quality workmanship. Our staff is highly skilled and experienced, yet continue to train and learn to become even better. We only work with the finest, brand name products and materials we know will deliver the value and performance customers expect and deserve.
Don't miss a great career opportunity with a solid, stable, growing leading company, don't delay apply today!
Apply online or fill out an application at: https://www.dreamstyleremodeling.com/employment-application/
Dreamstyle Remodeling – America’s #1 Remodeler (Ranked by sales - Remodeling Magazine three years in a row)
Equal Opportunity Employer
Pay: $22 to $28/hour
Competitive salary and full benefits available
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: WHMDEN