Window and Door Measure Tech
Measure Tech – Windows and Doors
Dreamstyle Remodeling – America’s #1 Remodeler (Ranked by sales - Remodeling Magazine 2018, 2019 & 2020).
We are currently looking to add a skilled, experienced, self-motivated team player with excellent communication skills in our Window & Door Service Technician role. This is a full-time position working to support our installation teams, operational staff, and most importantly our customers. Our measure techs work to accurately measure all jobs before order of materials. The role will include traveling around our working territory, meeting with customers, and measuring for new window installations. Measure techs must be accurate, organized, punctual and detail oriented.
- Experience in retrofit windows and door measurements and installations
- Handyman / punchout / master of all craft
- Must know how to replace parts on all types of residential window and doors
- Accurate measurement and documentation skills
The right person should be self-motivated and a "figure it out and get it done" type of person. The right person will have great construction skills, customer service skills, problem solving skills.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- $25 an hour
- Opportunities to grow and advance your career
Call or text Trevor Bacon at 760 887 9029
Apply online at: https://jobs.dreamstyleremodeling.com
America’s #1 Remodeler (Ranked by sales - Remodeling Magazine 3 years in a row)
Dreamstyle Remodeling Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Pay: $22 to $25/hour
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: WDMTLAad1