Window and Door Service Tech
Service Technician – Retrofit Windows & Doors
Dreamstyle Remodeling – America’s #1 Remodeler (Ranked by sales - Remodeling Magazine 2018, 2019 & 2020).
We are currently looking to add a skilled, experienced, self-motivated team player with excellent communication skills in our Window & Door Service Technician role. This is a full-time position working to support our installation teams, operational staff, and most importantly our customers. Our measure and service techs are responsible for supporting our customers in their homes with their various installation related issues including various components of doors, windows, trims, and sealants.
- Experience in retrofit windows and door measurements and installations
- Handyman / punchout / master of all craft
- Must know how to replace parts on all types of residential window and doors
- light patchwork drywall, plaster, and stucco.
- Light carpentry, trim work, staining, painting, caulking. snap and lock flooring repairs.
- Accurate measurement and documentation skills
The right person should be self-motivated and a "figure it out and get it done" type of person. The right person will have great construction skills, customer service skills, problem solving skills.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- $25 an hour
- Opportunities to grow and advance your career
Call or text Trevor Bacon at 760 887 9029
Apply online at: https://jobs.dreamstyleremodeling.com
America’s #1 Remodeler (Ranked by sales - Remodeling Magazine 3 years in a row)
Dreamstyle Remodeling Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pay: $22 to $25/hour
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: WDSTLAad1