Window & Door Service Technician
Dreamstyle Remodeling, the nation's number one home remodeling company is excited to be growing in Colorado in our latest expansion with Pella Windows and Doors. The combination of quality products, skilled professionals, and exceptional service make Dreamstyle Remodeling the best home contractor in the West U.S. and the largest full service remodeling company in the nation. Our growth has created an outstanding opportunity! We provide highly competitive compensation, full benefits, professional development and advancement opportunities.
Dreamstyle Remodeling – America’s #1 Remodeler (Ranked by sales - Remodeling Magazine 2018 & 2019)
Service and Repair previously installed windows and doors, analyzes customers situations, determine corrective action to be taken and verify the action has fixed the situation in as efficient and cost effective manner as possible; keep team members informed as needed of customer interactions and actions taken.
- Ensure repairs are made correctly and timely, making recommendations for process improvement;
- Keeps service area neat and organized; inventory service stock area of warehouse; request material replenishment as needed
- Interfaces with customer in a respectful manner, giving the customer the information and explanations that are helpful in understanding the situation and corrective action; Remains focused on customer’s issues and concerns; responding to requests in a thorough and timely manner.
- Maintains prescribed vehicle stock levels and ensures material is available to perform on-site service work; maintain clean & organized vehicle.
- Portrays a professional appearance with clothing, vehicle, and personal actions on-site.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Valid Driver's License
- 2 to 3 years experience with window and door installation required
- Work experience with basic construction techniques; good knowledge of basic construction and building materials; knowledge of the terminology of the industry.
- Effective communication and customer service skills
Apply online (if no resume you can still apply at jobs.dreamstyleremodeling.com just tell us about your work experience, skills and work history and provide your contact information)
Since our founding in 1989 we’ve helped more than 70,000 homeowners add value to their property and enrich their lives by making their homes more beautiful, more comfortable, and more energy efficient. Our customers trust us with their most valuable asset – their home – because they know they can count on Dreamstyle Remodeling to deliver a wonderful home improvement experience from start to finish. And they know we’ll be there to back up our work.
Dreamstyle Remodeling’s success can be attributed to our top-to-bottom commitment to quality products and quality workmanship. Our staff is highly skilled and experienced, yet continue to train and learn to become even better. We only work with the finest, brand name products and materials we know will deliver the value and performance customers expect and deserve.
If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a solid, stable, growing leading company, don't delay apply today!
Apply online or in person at 8678 Concord Center Drive, Englewood, CO 80112
Call Kevin at (727) 776-2225
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: WSTCO